Monday, April 16, 2018

Christian Do love their own hangouts and Christians love when their light shines before man.

I got too old to work with a mind that won't stop so today's task is all done with my fingers. :) I couldn't work any more but what I get in Social Security is a joke, and that's with me living as meagerly as a human can these days.
Oh yes I've been praying, in fact a 24 hour nag, because I am facing homelessness. I had to give it ALL over, I was in no position to think I had the answer. So I'm leaning on Him, knowing He will provide an answer and I've kept myself very busy stepping through every open door I see presented to me. Well, creating these designs for my brethren came into being. If it's not His will then I won't be able to do house payment and pay the bills, it's either or and living alone it gets pretty tough. It it's His will and this IS the door He opened, I will have plenty to pay the bills, maybe even enough to fix up my old car and if it's REALLY His path for me, I will have more to share(something I happen to love doing).
OK so this store is just for us chickens. The world may not understand but it's just possible the messages I include with these designs are my attempt to provide a tool that opens the conversations. :)
The store is  https://teespring.com/stores/christian-theme
and below I've added some of the images. Believe me, I'm working as hard and fast as I can. Even if it's all His doing, at least I won't feel I just sat here waiting to be served. I will have done all in my power to help Him help me and stepping through doors is how it seems to happen for me.



 It's a start. There's different kinds of tops, tote bags, mugs and I don't know what all right now. I just keep adding.
If you have a special design, you can actually get together with me and I can design a T shirt line or what ever and create a private store with just your design.

Love you all and I'm working and working and working and and and :)

No comments:

Post a Comment